Every ACE bag is thoughtfully designed with the highest quality of regenerated nylon, mesh, lurex webbing and metallic details. Here are a few rules to take care of your bag and make it last:
- To remove stains, use a gentle brush with eco-friendly mild detergent.
- You can wash the bags in the washing machine on a delicate program, max 30 degrees with a mild detergent.
- If your bag becomes wet, let it air dry naturally.
- Never put your bag in the dryer nor iron it.
- Take care when wearing dark colored clothes, typically leather or jeans which can sometimes bleed onto light colored bags.
- Don’t over stuff your bags or fill them with heavy or sharp-edged objects.